[open-energy] energy.publicdata.eu in flash or javascript

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Fri Feb 18 10:57:43 GMT 2011

To respond to Julian's question 'why Flash?': I think the short answer
is that we've got our eyes on Javascript and other more open
technologies, but for now we've found that they are still not so good
for (i) cross browser compatibility and (ii) too much movement. For
some JS experiments related to our 'Where Does My Money Go?' project,
please see:

http://rufuspollock.org/wdmmg/explorer.html

All the best,

Jonathan