[open-energy] Icons

Gregor Aisch gka at vis4.net
Thu Jan 27 13:01:44 GMT 2011

just to make sure that you understand me correctly: I see no problem in
paying a small charge for good and consistent icons. This is some kind
of artwork and artists need to pay their bills as well :)

my intention was to get some opinions on the icon style, like "uh no,
this looks to much like a comic" or something like that..

regards,
Gregor