[open-energy] [open-economics] Open data and energy economics

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Jun 21 23:34:50 BST 2011

(cc'ing open-energy list)

This looks fantastic!

Two suggestions:

  * Have you considered using an open license for the data you
publish? E.g. any of the data licenses listed at:
http://www.opendefinition.org/licenses/
  * Perhaps we could collaborate on creating a shared list of energy
data sources? We have the start of such a list, but we'd really
benefit from your input! http://ckan.net/group/energy-data

What do you think?

All the best,

Jonathan