[open-energy] OKCon 2011: preliminary programme + list of speakers

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Sat May 14 13:16:00 BST 2011

Dear all,

I am happy to announce the preliminary Programme of the Open Knowledge Conference - OKCon 2011

	http://okcon.org/2011/programme

It already includes a great variety of interesting talks and sessions. Final version will be published around June, 1st.

I am delighted to share with you a sneak preview list of speakers already confirmed their coming.

	http://okcon.org/2011/speakers

You are invited to also join the pro-OKCon workshops and a screen scraping day - kind of hackathon, see more: http://okcon.org/blog

All in all we are exited and looking forward to a great Conference with all of you!

Please note: There are only 15 days left to get your early bird ticket.

	http://okcon2011.eventbrite.com/

All the best
Daniel

PS: sorry for cross-posting