[open-energy] Data Visualization - Energy Dependency

Gregor Aisch gka at vis4.net
Mon May 16 22:30:56 BST 2011

Hi Charlene,

good to hear that you like to use the visualization for your event. Feel free to do that :-) Unfortunately, I don't think that it is possible for me to attend in Brussels that day since I'm kind of busy at the moment.

By the way, here's a little addition for the credits: I created the visualization in collaboration with the Open Knowledge Foundation and had some very good support by a lot of amazing people. Without their in-depth knowledge of the energy topic and European policy the project wouldn't have come this far.

You find a detailed list of the people who helped at http://energy.publicdata.eu/ee/#en

Kind regards,

Gregor