[open-geodata] We need more actions in the open geodata movement

Mike Jackson Mike.Jackson at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Jul 19 10:19:28 UTC 2011

Please see my talk related to this topic that I gave at the Third Open Source GIS Conference (OSGIS 2011) University of Nottingham, UK,21-22nd June 2011. 'The impact of open data, open source software and open standards on the evolution of National SDIs'  http://uiwapmds01.nottingham.ac.uk/QCSPlace/ondemand/Events11/a5a1e446858f4867b77716111a/run.htm

I would be pleased to receive feed-back on the thoughts presented.

Mike.

Prof. Mike Director
Centre for Geospatial Science
The University of Nottingham
The Nottingham Geospatial Building
University of Nottingham Innovation Park
Triumph Road
Nottingham  NG7 2TU
UK
Tel. +44 (0)115 8468130