[open-heritage] History Hackday

Matt Patterson matt at reprocessed.org
Tue Dec 14 16:36:58 UTC 2010

Hi there,

Rob Myers over on the mySociety list pointed out that I should mention this to you.

I think I've spoken to some members about this already, so apologies to those...

Right then. I'm organising the History Hackday event, which will be held in the offices of The Guardian over the weekend of 22-23 January 2011. You can read about it athttp://historyhackday.org/. You may be interested, and it would be lovely to get people from the Open Heritage group more involved. (This reminds me to reach out to OKF proper, which I forgot to do. I am a Bad Citizen of the web.)

I'm not a list member, so if anyone wants to email me, please do so off-list.

Cheers!

Matt

--
  Matt Patterson | Design & Code