[open-heritage] Open data from cultural heritage organisations?

Johan Oomen joomen at beeldengeluid.nl
Sat Nov 20 22:37:22 UTC 2010

Dear Jonathan,

We published our thesaurus some weeks ago:

http://www.ckan.net/package/gemeenschappelijke-thesaurus-audiovisuele-archie
ven

(using the ODbL)

Best wishes,
Johan

drs. Johan Oomen

Head of Research · Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision
PhD candidate · VU University Amsterdam
e: joomen at beeldengeluid.nl
t: @johanoomen
s: johan.oomen