[open-heritage] Europeana factsheet on Open Linked Data

Stefano Costa stefano.costa at okfn.org
Sun Nov 28 14:59:25 UTC 2010

Il giorno gio, 25/11/2010 alle 15.55 +0100, Stefano Costa ha scritto:

> Il giorno gio, 25/11/2010 alle 13.30 +0000, ianibbo at gmail.com ha
> scritto:
> >
> > Anyone interested in an IRC chat about this? I think I'd like to
> > explore some more :)
>
> http://doodle.com/aca6pucvm3mupp5s Hope the dates/times make sense!

If there's just the 3 of us (Ian, Maarten and myself) I would suggest we
have the proposed IRC chat on 7th December 1600 GMT. This is because on
2nd and 3rd I will be in Turin for an interesting conference about open
data in Italy and thus I will be able to bring some updated details
about the Italian situation.

Also, on 3rd and 4th there is GLAMWIKI Paris following the great outcome
of GLAMWIKI London (judging from twitter, at least). That will bring
even more interesting stuff to talk about.

What do you think?

Ciao
steko

--
Stefano Costa
Coordinator, Working Group on Open Data in Archaeology