[open-heritage] List of participants on OpenHeritage wiki page

Ian Ibbotson ianibbo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 12:43:27 UTC 2010

All...

One of my background tasks as WG coordinator is to get some content on
the wiki, and Jonathan has asked if I can describe the active members
of the community.... Ideally, I'd just lift the list of participant
names of the mailing list, but thats really not on from a privacy
point of view...

Therefore.. could I ask one of two favors from you all....

Either..

1) (My Preferred option).... Pop on over to
http://wiki.okfn.org/wg/heritage and edit the active members section,
adding your own name and any details you would like to add (And adding
any other content you feel so inclined)
 or
2) Drop me an email to ianibbo at gmail.com with the subject "Heritage
WG" and the contact details you want added, and I'll most happily edit
the page on your behalf.

I think it's right that we keep this as an opt-in thing, so if you
don't do one of the above, you won't appear.

As a general call.. Remember to drop me a line with any interesting
info, upcoming events or projects you want pimping on the blog, always
on the lookout for new news.

Best regards,
Ian.

--