[open-heritage] Open GLAM and Open Heritage Mailing List Merge

Sam Leon sam.leon at okfn.org
Tue Dec 6 14:55:35 UTC 2011

Dear All,

Next Monday the Open GLAM and Open Heritage mailing lists will be merged to
form a single mailing list called Open GLAM. This will remain a low traffic
list focusing only on issues to do with opening up cultural heritage. Our
feeling is that to have distinct Open GLAM and Open Heritage lists is an
unnecessary duplication since all discussions that take place on the Open
Heritage list are of relevance to the Open GLAM list and vice versa.

If you do not wish to be part of the new merged mailing list, then please
send me an email and I will not migrate your address. I will send a
confirmation email once the mailing lists have been merged.

Until then, all the best!

Sam

--
Sam Leon