[open-heritage] NMSI

Rob Myers rob at robmyers.org
Mon Nov 14 21:36:20 UTC 2011

Collections and other data from the Science Museum, National Media
Museum, and National Railway Museum!

http://thedatahub.org/dataset/nmsi

Under NC. :-(

To see what people want :-) :

http://api.sciencemuseum.org.uk/documentation/collections/

"We're publishing the data in CSV format now as a relatively lightweight
experiment. We'd like to understand whether, and if so, how, people
would use our data. We'd also like to explore the benefits for the
museum and for programmers using our data - your feedback would inform
decisions about future investment in more structured data as well as
helping shape our understanding of the requirements of those users."

- Rob.