[open-heritage] OKFest in GLAM Newsletter

Joris Pekel okfn.joris.pekel at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 5 13:39:38 UTC 2012

Thanks a lot for this Daniel.
We are currently also talking with people from Wikimedia Sweden, Finland
and Kenya about contributions to the festival. As soon as there is more
info about this I will push it also to the WikiGLAM list.

Please also note that the first request for travel bursaries deadline has
past, there will be another one.
For more info see:
http://okfestival.org/topic-stream-open-cultural-heritage/

All the best,

Joris

2012/7/4 Daniel Mietchen <daniel.mietchen at googlemail.com>

> Dear all,
>
> I have added a note on the OKFest to the upcoming "This Month in GLAM"
> newsletter for July (submission deadline was July 1, but it's a bit
> delayed):
>
> http://outreach.wikimedia.org/wiki/GLAM/Newsletter/June_2012/Contents/Finland_report
> .
>
> Cheers,