[open-heritage] Linked Data Service of the German National Library: Dumps are available

Hauser, Julia J.Hauser at dnb.de
Wed Jun 6 07:01:52 UTC 2012

***apologies for cross-posting***

The Linked Data Service of the German National Library (Deutsche Nationalbibliothek, DNB) now includes dumps for downloads (for more information see [1]). The dumps are provided in RDF/Turtle.

There are two dumps available as zip-files:

-       9.493.987 records of the Gemeinsame Nordmatei (GND): one file for each of the eight GND-entity-type (609347703 bytes)
-       10.965.130 records of bibliografic data: one file (1085889037 bytes)

We plan to update the dumps periodically and will inform you when these initial dumps will be replaced.

We welcome comments and questions on the wiki documentation site [2].

Best regards,
Julia Hauser

[1] http://www.dnb.de/EN/datendienste/linkedData
[2] https://wiki.d-nb.de/display/LDS/

***Lesen. Hören. Wissen. 100 Jahre Deutsche Nationalbibliothek***

      --
Julia Hauser
Deutsche Nationalbibliothek
mailto:j.hauser at dnb.de