[open-heritage] PSI directive & GLAM

Primavera De Filippi pdefilippi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 13:02:36 UTC 2012

Hi all, and thanks for those who have answered the doodle.
It seems that today 17:00 (Paris time) could be a good time, so let's take
it - otherwise we'll never get this started  ;) For those who did not
answer the doodle, if you can make it at that time, please let me know your
skype handle,
Talk to you soon !
Primavera

On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 11:17 AM, Primavera De Filippi <pdefilippi at gmail.com