[open-heritage] PSI directive & GLAM

Primavera De Filippi pdefilippi at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 13:40:15 UTC 2012

Hi all, after the call, we decided not to write a full position paper but
to only focus on the proposed amendments in order to speed up the process.
We will have a second call on tuesday (starting from 1pm), during which we
will actually work on the real-time drafting of our document.
Anyone interested is free to join (as usual, please inform me and provide
me your skype handle if you havent done so yet).
Thanks everyone for contributing to this !