[open-heritage] Contemporary Artists CC outreach project

Joris Pekel okfn.joris.pekel at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 1 12:07:23 UTC 2012

Hi everybody,

We have set a date for the Skype call where we discuss the next steps to
take in the Contemporary Artists CC outreach project.

We will have it this Wednesday, 3d of October at 18:00 BST

For what has been discussed till now see:
http://wiki.okfn.org/Contemporary_art

Everybody is welcome to join! If you want to, please send me your Skype
handle.

All the best,

Joris

--