[open-heritage] Fwd: Europeana API 2.0 available now!

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Oct 31 09:16:22 UTC 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: API Mailbox <API at europeana.eu>
Date: Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 10:08 AM
Subject: Europeana API 2.0 available now!
To: Monique de Boer <Monique.deBoer at kb.nl>

**

Dear Sir, Madam,****

** **

Finally the big day! We are proud to inform you that as of now the
Europeana API 2.0 is released.****

** **

Please follow this
link<http://preview.europeana.eu/portal2/api/console.html>and you will
immediately get your unique Europeana API key. The
new API is in testing until late November 2012. This has no consequences
for you as your Europeana API Key will automatically carry over to the
production version. Please join us at the Europeana API
Forum<https://groups.google.com/forum/?pli=1#!forum/europeanaapi>to
ask questions or give us your feedback on our new API. In case you are
experiencing problems with the registration contact us directly by mailing
api at europeana.eu ****

Should you have built and published a service based on the Europeana API,
please keep us informed so we can include your service in our API
application gallery. As described in the API Terms of Use, we also kindly
ask you to place the special Europeana logo for API partners,
available here<http://pro.europeana.eu/web/guest/about/comms-tools/logos>,
on your website/prototype page. ****

** **

Good luck and many thanks for your interest and patience!****

** **

Yours sincerely,

**Monique de Boer**
Back Office Coordinator
www.europeana.eu****

** **

Phone: +31 (0)70 31 40 901
Email: Monique.deBoer at kb.nl****

** **

*Over 20 million cultural records for reuse via Europeana API!* Find out
more and register for an API-key on http://bit.ly/Reuse_API****

** **

****

Disclaimer: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the
system manager. If you are not the named addressee you should not
disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender
immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake and delete
this email from your system.****

** **

--
Jonathan Gray