[open-heritage] Your Paintings Project in the UK

Sarah Stierch sarah.stierch at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 15:35:12 UTC 2012

I put a call out about our case study tumblr and someone  who worked on the project wrote me. I told her its not really "open" in the sense of how we need it to be in order to include it as a case study.

She replied and told me that my "idea of openness is bizarre," and that the concept of "further openness" that I'd like to see is "plain crazy."

So I gave up :)

That's me, crazy as a fox for open culture!

Sarah

Sent from my iPhone