[open-heritage] Fwd: [MCN-L] One week left for Proposals for Museums and the Web 2013

Sarah Stierch sarah.stierch at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 20:51:51 UTC 2012

Hi everyone -   (see below)

The CfP for Museums and the Web closes in one week. It'd be a great idea
to submit something about Open GLAM for this - even an Open GLAM panel
or workshop day. This is a major conference in the industry
internationally. Is there anyone interested?

I'm happy to lend a hand at submitting something, I just don't intend on
independently submitting - I'd be more prone to participating in a group
or facilitating a session. A few ideas:

*A workshop about Open GLAM  (Similar to what took place at OKF)
*A panel discussion about Open GLAM - it could be something related to
the milk maid, the work of Open GLAM institutions in Europe, etc.

Feel free to discuss, or even ping me off list. See below.

Sarah