[open-heritage] Contemporary Artists CC outreach project

Joris Pekel okfn.joris.pekel at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 26 09:45:02 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Echoing Maarten, great to see this happening!
I think we have some pretty solid ideas to get started. Great to see the
input of Sandra Fouconnier in the pad!
Shall we try to do a first Skype/Hangout session in the next week? This
allows us to wrap up OKFest and take things forward from there. I think the
best time to do it is 18:00 CEST, which means 9:00 for Sarah in the
morning. Does that make sense? I have set up a doodle to pick a date.
http://www.doodle.com/gq8ibnyeuexszzcx?lt=1

Thanks!

Joris

Joris Pekel