[open-heritage] Contemporary Artists CC outreach project

Maarten Brinkerink mbrinkerink at beeldengeluid.nl
Tue Sep 25 17:13:32 UTC 2012

Dear all,

Great to see this is taking off. Just one response inline:

Op 22 sep. 2012, om 11:41 heeft Sarah Stierch <sarah.stierch at gmail.com> het volgende geschreven:
> Who will be our focus group?
> My intention was to have this be geared specifically towards contemporary visual artists, to be used by Open GLAM professionals to promote free licenses by those artists. Over the course of the week, participants also suggested writers, musicians, all types of creators. Perhaps we can start with one geared towards contemporary artists, in order to have something of quality in a timely manner, and move further? Or make something more encompassing?
I think it makes sense to focus on contemporary visual artists at first. Since this is not my field I won't be involved at this point. But please let me know once you've matured and start focussing on for instance musicians and creators of moving images.

Best,

Maarten