[open-heritage] Check this tumblr out! Re: Blog roll of case studies

Sarah Stierch sarah.stierch at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 15:36:32 UTC 2012

Hi -

I decided to *be bold* and create a tumblr. My problem with delicious is
that it's not used by a lot of people (me included), it's not that
aesthetically attractive, and you can't organize it on the public RSS
feed with keywords like you can tumblr (and I could be wrong about that).

Check this out:

http://openglamcasestudy.tumblr.com/

I can change the URL name of course. I also created it so that people
can submit their case studies, then, it's submitted for approval by the
moderator (which at this time is me, which is fine with me at this time).

thoughts?

Sarah