[OpenGLAM] OpenGLAM principles v.0.2. - input welcome!

Joris Pekel joris.pekel at okfn.org
Tue Apr 9 08:46:16 UTC 2013

Dear all,

Over the past weeks, we have been working together with members of the
OpenGLAM working group to develop a set of principles. We think that it is
important in a time where we hear more and more about 'openness', we should
state what we mean explicitly when we use this term in order to avoid
confusion and serve as a reference for institutions themselves.

With the OpenGLAM principles we try to clearly define the conditions for
any GLAM to be 'open'.

We aren't finished yet. We really want to have your input on this
(positive&negative) to create a set of principles that is supported by the
community. The principles can be found here:

http://openglam.org/principles/

Please send your comments to this list!

Looking forward to the discussion.

All the best,