[OpenGLAM] Swiss GLAM-Study on Open Data and Crowdsourcing: Results Presented at GLAM-WIKI Conference UK

Estermann Beat beat.estermann at bfh.ch
Sat Apr 13 06:57:34 UTC 2013

My apologies for cross-posting.

Dear all,

For those of you who haven't been able to attend yesterday's presentation at GLAM-WIKI Conference: You'll find my slides with the main results from our pilot survey among Swiss GLAMs on Open Data and Crowdsourcing on Slideshare:
http://www.slideshare.net/beatestermann/swissglamsurveypresentation20130412

I'm expecting to be able to publish the full report in May (German and English). If anyone is interested in getting a draft version in German beforehand, please contact me.

Several people manifested their interest in carrying out the survey in their country and thus participating in an international Benchmark Study. I will follow up on this issue with a rough time objective of spring 2014 for the administration of the questionnaire. Please let me know if you are interested in having the survey carried out in your country as well.

Best regards,
Beat Estermann

Beat Estermann
Research Associate