[OpenGLAM] The Public Domain Charter now has its own URL: publicdomaincharter.eu

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Thu Apr 18 13:33:37 UTC 2013

A short while ago we asked folks at Europeana whether there were plans
afoot for the Public Domain Charter to have a nicer link than the rather
long URL for the PDF version [1]. They said they'd do something about this.

Hence we're pleased to see that they now have a simple website with a URL
which is much easier to remember and to link to:

http://www.publicdomaincharter.eu/

Hopefully this will serve as a nice excuse for us all to spread the word
about it to colleagues and institutions who are thinking about opening up
digital copies of public domain works they hold. ;-)

All the best,

Jonathan

[1]
http://pro.europeana.eu/c/document_library/get_file?uuid=d542819d-d169-4240-9247-f96749113eaa&groupId=10602