[OpenGLAM] Jisc #disc13 event

Ross Mounce ross.mounce at okfn.org
Thu Feb 21 00:09:44 UTC 2013

Dear list,

I saw this come up on a Jisc RSS feed. Seems very GLAM-y to me!

http://www.jisc.ac.uk/news/stories/2013/02/discovery2013.aspx

" Last 15 places now available - register online and join the first
international discovery summit, in London on 21-22 February.  Jisc and the
British Library are calling university librarians and archivists, library
staff, museum curators and expert developers from across the globe to ask
‘how is open data transforming the world’s great collections at
universities, galleries, libraries, archives and museums from being on the
internet, to being of the internet?"

Apologies for brevity. Tapping this out from my phone ;)

Night all,

Ross