[OpenGLAM] How Well Do You Know Your Shakespeare?

Tim Sherratt tim at discontents.com.au
Thu Feb 7 13:19:11 UTC 2013

Nice work.

On a similar theme you might like my simple Headline Roulette game,
built on top of the API provided by the National Library of Australia
to its collection of digitised newspapers.

It's proved surprisingly popular.

Play here: http://wraggelabs.com/shed/headline-roulette/

Code here: https://github.com/wragge/Headline-roulette

Cheers, Tim