[OpenGLAM] mobile scanner

Javier Ruiz javier at openrightsgroup.org
Fri Feb 15 10:32:15 UTC 2013

HI Sanna

The Gdoc is write only

You could add the "Show-Bus: direct action on wheels" from Las Agencias, an amazing project I participated in that was funded by the Museum of Contemporary Art of Barcelona (MACBA)

http://www.transversalia.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=42&Itemid=80
http://www.sindominio.net/fiambrera/web-agencias/paginas/index/indexshow-bus.htm
http://www.sindominio.net/fiambrera/memoria.htm
http://www.rtmark.com/bus/

--
Javier Ruiz
javier at openrightsgroup.org
+44(0)7877 911 412
@javierruiz
www.OpenRightsGroup.org
Winners of Liberty's Human Rights Campaigner of the Year Award 2012