[OpenGLAM] Impact metrics: Increase in reach and reuse of Open Images

Maarten Brinkerink mbrinkerink at beeldengeluid.nl
Fri Feb 22 14:47:23 UTC 2013

Dear all,

Thanks for all the responses! The way we'll approach this is probably first designing a survey we can circulate among the Dutch institutions in our Open Cultuur Data network. But we definitely also aim to translate this and work together with organizations like Europeana, OKFN and the GLAM-WIKI Consortium to gather data related to GLAMetrics on a lager scale than only our national network of open heritage project.

We'll keep you posted on our progress!

Best,

Maarten

Op 22 feb. 2013, om 15:09 heeft Pradeep Mohandas <pradeep.mohandas at gmail.com> het volgende geschreven: