[OpenGLAM] Request for Peer Review: School of Open course on Open Data for GLAMs

Maarten Zeinstra mz at kl.nl
Wed Feb 27 16:45:10 UTC 2013

Hi Joris,

Good point. I've created a Google Doc that you can comment on: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gQ1hgfXP2bfLUkQIDOVQL28q7eZAIdUpnCu_pMTmKD0/edit?usp=sharing

Also I would like to provide a big more background information about this project and the outcome of our original masterclass. We've used the information and overall layout for the masterclasses as part of the very successful opencultuurdata.nl project. In the end we manage to open up more than 30 datasets that were used in a competition that gave almost 30 apps!

Cheers,

Maarten