[OpenGLAM] Fwd: [GLAM] Wiki GLAM Toolset project

Sarah Stierch sarah.stierch at okfn.org
Tue Jan 22 23:33:07 UTC 2013

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[GLAM] Wiki GLAM Toolset project
Date: 	Tue, 22 Jan 2013 13:50:05 +0100
From: 	Geer Oskam <Geer.Oskam at KB.nl>
To: 	<glam at lists.wikimedia.org>

Hi all,

As you might have heard Wikimedia Nederland, Wikimedia UK, Wikimedia
France and Europeana are collaborating to provide a set of tools to get
material from GLAM institutions onto Wikimedia Commons. The Wiki GLAM
Toolset has to be created in a way that re-use can easily be tracked,
and that Commons materials can easily be integrated back into the
collection of the original GLAM. You can find more about our the Wiki
GLAM Toolset on our project page.
<http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:GLAMToolset_project>

Currently we are looking for developers who can help us in this process,
if you are interested please let us know. You can find more specific
information about our needs on our discussion page
<http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons_talk:GLAMToolset_project/OutreachSchedule>.

Thank you!

Geer Oskam
www.europeana.eu <http://www.europeana.eu>

Phone: +31 (0)70 31 40 972
Email:geer.oskam at kb.nl <mailto:geer.oskam at kb.nl>
Skype: GeerOskam

**Over 20 million cultural records for re-use via Europeana API:
****f**ind out more and register for an API-key onhttp://bit.ly/Reuse_API

Disclaimer: This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error
please notify the system manager. If you are not the named addressee you
should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify the
sender immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake
and delete this email from your system.

*P**Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing
this e-mail.*