[OpenGLAM] [GLAM] Fwd: [Wiki-research-l] Any tools available to query a presence of a (digital humanities) website across language versions of Wikipedia

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 13:55:42 UTC 2013

I love linkypedia :)  However, to Han-teng's original question, it is
a) only Wikipedia, b) only English.

I wonder if there is something similar that tracks the presence of a
site's web content, across all major websites.
Including :  Commons! Wikisource!  in French, Chinese, Polish,
Turkish, Ibo, Catalan, Malagasy...
Continuing with: WikiHow, Wikia, 百度百科, ВКонтакте, Flickr, GooGLAM, &c.

SJ