[OpenGLAM] [GLAM] Fwd: [Wiki-research-l] Any tools available to query a presence of a (digital humanities) website across language versions of Wikipedia

Tom Morris tfmorris at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 17:13:38 UTC 2013

Linksearch includes Commons.  Both Linkypedia & Linksearch are open source
and could be trivially extended to include any set of WMF (and probably
MediaWiki) projects.

If you want to extend this to sites which don't have a link search API,
you'll have to resort to crawling the sites of interest and indexing
yourself.

For the specific case mentioned, there are currently 10 links:
http://cy.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Arbennig%3ALinkSearch&target=welshjournals.llgc.org.uk

Tom