[OpenGLAM] [pd-discuss] All public domain material liberated by 2020?

Paul Keller pk at kl.nl
Thu Nov 21 18:53:28 UTC 2013

well i do not think that this is such a great aspiration. in fact that is something that was formulated under the guidance of a participant from the Federation of European publishers. If these guys can promote such a aspiration then we are either aiming to low or something else is wrong (in this case the focus on liberating PD material is probably a attempt to distract Europeana and its partners from engaging in meaningful policy discussions on copyright). /paul