[OpenGLAM] New images on Wikimedia Commons: Svenska litteratursällskapet i Finland

Susanna Ånäs susanna.anas at wikimedia.fi
Thu Oct 3 11:15:19 UTC 2013

Hi Tove,

This is great news! I was wondering if you might also share your experience
not only in the OpenGLAM blog but also in the Finnish Wikimedia blog. And I
would really love to have the post in Swedish, and have a translation in
Finnish.

Looking forward to your presentation in Kuva-arkistopäivät!

Cheers,
Susanna Ånäs, WMFI

2013/10/3 Tove Örsted <tove.orsted at sls.fi>

>  Thank you so much Sarah!!
>
>  We are very exited to now be part of the Commons in both Flickr and
> Wikimedia!!  Its awesome! We had had 2 million views in only one year on
> Flickr.
>
>  Shearing is grate!!
>
>  Best regards
>  Tove Ørsted
> Digitization services
>  The Society of Swedish Literature in Finland
> www.sls.fi
>

>   Från: Sarah Stierch <sarah.stierch at gmail.com>
> Datum: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 17:29:11 -0700
> Till: Wikimedia Chapters cultural partners coordination <
> cultural-partners at wikimedia.ch>
> Kopia: Sophie Österberg <sosterberg at wikimedia.org>, "
> open-glam at lists.okfn.org" <open-glam at lists.okfn.org>
> Ämne: [OpenGLAM] New images on Wikimedia Commons: Svenska
> litteratursällskapet i Finland
>
>  I met a few of these folks when I was in Helsinki last year and they
> pinged me to let me know they were hoping their images would be uploaded to
> Commons. I just uploaded their content via the awesome Flickr upload:
>

> https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Svenska_litteraturs%C3%A4llskapet_i_Finland
>
>  all the content in categories is new on Commons.
>
>  There is some content related to Swedish culture in Finland, and also
> some stereoscopes that were in their collection of US places (Boston,
> Cinci, Nashville). There are some cool photos of historic places in Finland
> that don't have images...
>
>  ...enjoy, use, share, etc!
>

>  Sarah
>
>  --
> --
> *Sarah Stierch*
> *Museumist, open culture advocate, and Wikimedian*
> *www.sarahstierch.com*

*Susanna Ånäs *Käyttäjä:Susannaanas
Wikimedia Suomi <http://fi.wikimedia.org/wiki/Etusivu> –
GLAM<http://fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:GLAM>– tiedotus –