[OpenGLAM] More good news from Finland

Tom Morris tfmorris at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 17:08:30 UTC 2013

That looks cool.  I thought it'd be fun to match the artists up with
Freebase so they could be linked to there and their Wikipedia articles, but
it looks like the data dump (and the API from what the documentation says)
doesn't include anything other than the artists' names even though they
have their own identifiers and other information such as birth & death
dates as can be seen on this page:

http://kokoelmat.fng.fi/app?si=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.muusa.net%2FE39.Actor_0A9524C4-18B5-4F96-8532-4FBA414DED63

Is there a way to get this information easily without having to scrape the
web site?

Tom