[OpenGLAM] EPUB examples in the GLAM community?

C MacDonald corina at corinamacdonald.net
Wed Sep 4 16:10:50 UTC 2013

Hi there,

I'm wondering if anyone on this list has been involved in ebook publishing
in their institution using the EPUB format. For example, has anyone used
EPUB to publish an exhibition catalogue?

If so I'd love to interview you about your experience using this format.

I'm putting together some resources for a small toolkit for arts publishers
related to open access, creative commons licensing and the use of open
formats in digital publishing.

This toolkit will appear online on the Artexte website later this fall, and
is part of our work to promote knowledge of 'openglam' topics to the
Canadian arts publishing community. It's related to our e-artexte project,
an open access repository for visual arts publications.

For more info see http://artexte.ca and http://e-artexte.ca

Thanks,

Corina

--