[OpenGLAM] open-glam Digest, Vol 22, Issue 10

Stefano Costa steko at iosa.it
Wed Sep 11 19:27:18 UTC 2013

I think it is primarily because the goal of a CHI is almost always to
promote and foster knowledge of cultural heritage to the public and to
work for the public good, and the approach described here as
"trafficking" (though I don't really like the wording) is directly in
opposition to their supposed purpose. Commercial holders are, well,
commercial. Their purpose is profit.

My 2 ¢
-steko