[OpenGLAM] Content Trafficking v.3

Jon Voss jon.voss at wearewhatwedo.org
Wed Sep 11 21:01:18 UTC 2013

On Sep 11, 2013, at 1:00 PM, heath rezabek wrote:

> it just seems to me that offering a 'best practices for preserving public domain status for the public good' document would be a better strategy than branding institutions who may not have workflows in place to do so.

I second that!  Another example we've been thinking about at Historypin is having special badges and searches for openly licensed or PD content.  We want to find ways to educate and reward sharing of open content, and also underline business reasons for institutions to do that.

Jon

Jon Voss
Historypin Strategic Partnerships Director
ph. 415-935-4701

We Are What We Do
London | San Francisco