[OpenGLAM] Content Trafficking v.3

heath rezabek heath.rezabek at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 17:43:19 UTC 2013

I wonder what'd happen if we tried to crowdfund the creation of a prize
pool.  If the worldwide community of open advocates is large enough,
something like that could work and raise awareness of the campaign at the
same time.

- h

--
Heath Rezabek // labs.vessel.cc
Long Now Foundation (Intern) // Manual for Civilization Project //