[OpenGLAM] OpenGLAM structure and Working Group

Joris Pekel jpekel at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 16:45:28 UTC 2014

Hi everybody,

Yesterday during our monthly Working Group call it was noted it is
sometimes hard to find out what exactly is going on around the OpenGLAM
initiative for somebody who is not involved on a regular basis.

For this reason I have written up a summary of our activities and the
structure of the initiative, but also give some more info about what the
Working Group exactly is, and more important: does.

The blog can be found here:
http://openglam.org/2014/02/27/openglam-structure-and-working-group/

If you are interested in what is being discussed during the monthly Working
Group calls, you can have a look here at our meeting notes:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yCJUVrTsbnSenuQA0tGQ0rugEwitlyiwATJbIrJpQEs/edit#

Cheers!

Joris