[OpenGLAM] Wellcome

joergprante at gmail.com joergprante at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 08:19:21 UTC 2014

Here at Hochschulbibliothekszentrum at Cologne, we have published a
guideline "Digitalisierung gemeinfreier Werke durch Bibliotheken"
(Digitization of public domain works by libraries) with respect to the
jurisdiction in Germany, written by Till Kreutzer, lawyer. Many libraries
in Germany found it useful for preparing lawful digitization projects of
public domain works.

In german language:

http://www.hbz-nrw.de/dokumentencenter/veroeffentlichungen/Digitalisierungsleitfaden.pdf

If there is interest, I might be able to pass requests to colleagues if it
is possible to translate the guideline into English.

Best,

Jörg