[OpenGLAM] Wellcome

Sam Leon sam.leon at okfn.org
Mon Jan 27 15:43:18 UTC 2014

Dear All,

I would like to thank you all for contributing to such a lively and
interesting debate.

This is just to let you all know that the OpenGLAM Advisory
Board<http://openglam.org/advisory-board/>will be meeting remotely to
discuss the issue of CC-BY licenses for public
domain content with the hope of offering some guidance and leadership on
this front.

Please do continue to share your thoughts on this thread!

All the best,
Sam