[OpenGLAM] Digital Heritage 2014 at the University of York: Call for Papers

Gareth Beale gareth.beale at york.ac.uk
Wed Mar 5 14:15:52 UTC 2014

Dear All

I am pleased to announce that the call for papers for Digital Heritage 2014
is now open.

This year the conference theme will be *Digital Communities in Action* and
we will explore the role which different communities play in Digital
Heritage.

The conference will be held on the 12th July at the Centre for Digital
Heritage at the University of York. The deadline for submissions is
the 14thApril.

For more information please refer to the call for papers below or the
conference website: https://www.york.ac.uk/digital-heritage/events/cdh2014/

The conference will be highly interdisciplinary and will feature
contributions from professional practitioners and academic researchers.
Please circulate to all individuals or groups you think might be
interested.

Apologies for cross posting and best wishes,

Gareth

--
Gareth Beale

Centre for Digital Heritage
University of York, Heslington,
 York, YO10 5DD, UK

*Call for Papers: Digital Heritage 2014: Digital Communities in Action*

The call for papers for Digital Heritage 2014 is now open. We would like to
invite proposals for 20 minute papers and we welcome submissions from
researchers in any field. This year the conference theme will be *Digital
Communities in Action* and so we are particularly keen to encourage
presentations which relate to the role of diverse communities in Digital
Heritage research.

Our keynote talk will be delivered by Prof. Catherine Clarke (Southampton)
and will be entitled *You are here: medieval heritage and the modern city.*

The conference will be held on the 12th July 2014 in the Berrick Saul
building at the University of York.

The Centre for Digital Heritage is an international multi-institutional
research centre focussed on innovative inter-disciplinary research in the
field of Digital Heritage. The centre includes Aarhus University, Leiden
University, Uppsala University and The University of York.

For more information please refer to the conference website:
https://www.york.ac.uk/digital-heritage/events/cdh2014/

Please send abstracts of 200 words to cdh at york.ac.uk before *Monday 14th
April*.

--