[OpenGLAM] sxsw followup and Historypin job opening

Jon Voss jon.voss at wearewhatwedo.org
Thu Mar 13 00:33:35 UTC 2014

Hi folks,
As mentioned last week, thought you might be interested in the #openglam-ish conversation we put together at SXSW with like-minded people from around the world.  The session was streamed/recorded and is embedded here [1] with some more info about the people and the timing.  We made sure to give some #openglam shoutouts in our official SXSW panel as well (represent!).

In other news, we've got a job posting in our London office which closes Friday and wanted to make sure to spread the word to those of you in the EU. It's a Project Officer position [2] for the Ambrosia project, exploring community engagement around food and drink heritage throughout Europe. Fun!

Thanks, Jon

[1] http://bit.ly/1lv49Z2
[2] http://ow.ly/tYdjR
Jon Voss
Historypin Strategic Partnerships Director
ph. 415-935-4701

We Are What We Do
London | San Francisco