[OpenGLAM] Restyling the Open Collections area on the GLAM site

Marieke Guy marieke.guy at okfn.org
Thu Nov 6 09:36:40 UTC 2014

Thanks for the dataset ideas Barbara and Maarten. If anyone else has any
more suggestions for resources that should be included then just add
them in - I've added a separate heading in the document
<https://docs.google.com/a/okfn.org/document/d/1fj1PIU1Z9OpYNVKsDJtX7QWkDcIyYsNRNZ6n-7udKT4/edit#heading=h.ol2im0qlwtut>.

Also possible tools for us to look at would be much appreciated!!

Marieke