[OpenGLAM] Restyling the Open Collections area on the GLAM site

Adam Green adam.green at publicdomainreview.org
Thu Nov 6 09:48:19 UTC 2014

Hi,

I think this looks like a great plan! In terms of finding extra GLAMs you
might find this "Sources" page at The Public Domain Review useful - though
I actually also need to badly update this myself!
http://publicdomainreview.org/sources/ There's lots of newly opened
collection not listed on there such as Harvard, Qatar Digital LIbrary and
more...

All the best,

Adam.

--