[OpenGLAM] HD video files

Adam Green adam.green at publicdomainreview.org
Wed Nov 19 18:21:35 UTC 2014

Dear Julien,

You could try this collection from the Prelinger Archives which I featured
on my site The Public Domain Review a while back:
http://publicdomainreview.org/collections/prelinger-archive-35mm-stock-footage/
- Seem to be of pretty good quality, and there is a wealth of stuff there!

All the best,

Adam.

--

Adam Green