[OpenGLAM] HD video files

Johan Oomen joomen at beeldengeluid.nl
Thu Nov 20 12:21:54 UTC 2014

Good afternoon,

Two additional pointers:

[1] Digital Video Collections Guide  http://connect.ala.org/node/183711 <http://connect.ala.org/node/183711>

[2] “The Open Video Landscape: 90+ Web Sources You Might Have Missed” on the blog of the EUscreenXL project (needs updating): http://blog.euscreen.eu/publications-2/relevant-sources-open-video <http://blog.euscreen.eu/publications-2/relevant-sources-open-video>. ...we keep a reading list for all topics related to online access to audiovisual heritage collections up at Zotero. Feel free to join / contribute to / lurk on the effort at: https://www.zotero.org/groups/online_access_to_audio-visual_content/items <https://www.zotero.org/groups/online_access_to_audio-visual_content/items>.

Best wishes,
Johan
@johanoomen